Since 1997, Territory Properties has managed properties for its founder, Anthony Robinson, exclusively. For many years, Mr. Robinson has been asked by friends and associates to manage residential properties on a third-party basis. Today, Territory is seeking multifamily properties of seventy-units or greater to manage for third-parties.
Territory Properties' property management success has come through hard work. By embracing the best practices of many leading real estate developers, both conventional and non-profit, Territory has devised templates for managing mid-sized (75 units to 150 units) Class A, Class B and Class C properties.
Each property has its own idiosyncrasies. By evaluating Territory's own assets on a regular basis, Territory has learned to preserve maximum value and income for each of its properties. Thus, it is very important to work closely with the owners to identify their goals and objectives, inspect the property and develop a unique, property-specific management plan.
Our deliverables include, but are not limited to:
* Analysis of area market rents
* Preparation of property-specific marketing strategy
* Online, print and other media advertising
* Coordinate all tenant showings
Leasing / Tenant Screening
* Thorough tenant screening for credit history, criminal background, employment verification and rental history
* Income and expense ratio analysis for all applicants
* Compliance with all state and federal fair housing laws
* Provide comprehensive lease agreements for maximum protection against liability and provide financial security through the lease term
* Coordination of all on-site maintenance and renovations
* All subcontracted work is reasonably priced and performed by qualified, licensed personnel.
* Maintenance personnel are on call 24/7 for emergencies
* Non-mastered key management
* Computerized accounting system with online financial report access
* Payment of mortgage, insurance, licenses, fees & utilities
* Reconciliation of bank accounts
* Compliance with all IRS regulations
All investor contact and financial information is kept confidential. If you are interested in our business and would like to schedule a meeting, submit a message in the "Contact Us" box on the left.