* Outstanding landlord debt or mortgage debt occurring within the last five years (sixty months) will result in automatic denial.
* If currently renting, must have given notice and must not be breaking lease.
* Any eviction occurring within the last three years (thirty-six months) will result in automatic denial.
* Take home pay must be at least three times the monthly rent.
* Two-income households may include only 25% of the second applicant's income to qualify.
* Government transfer payments (disability) may be utilized to qualify, but not child support.
* Good credit history and rental history will insure that you pay the lowest possible security deposit.
* Any unpaid apartment collection occurring within the last five years will result in automatic denial.
* A bankruptcy filed within the last three years will significantly increase the amount of your security deposit.
* A series of slow credit accounts rated R/I-2 or higher, judgements, collection accounts, or repossessions will result in a higher security deposit.
* We follow HUD guidelines regarding the total number of occupants allowed per unit.
* All occupants must be registered with the office and may be subject to a criminal background check.
* All sums including the security deposit and first month's rent must be paid prior to move-in.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
* We run criminal background checks on all applicants.
* No conviction for a felony will be permitted.